Over the last several months I have
been writing different "blog" posts as they have come to my heart. It
wasn't until recently that I decided to post some of these. In the last few
months I have been using this concept of blogging as sort of my personal journal.
Some of the things I write will remain unseen, but those things that I feel
called to share will be posted for the world to see (although I'm sure this
will never expand outside of my circle of friends and family).
Those of you
who know me well would know there are a few things I would claim to be
"obsessed" with. The first is Matt Maher and pretty much any song he
has ever sung. The second is helping people come to know the love of the Lord.
And the third is the word Agape. Agape is one of the four words used in the
Greek Language to express love. See, this love is not just any regular sort of
friendship or passionate love, but it is "Love Without Limit", the
type of love that has you willing to sacrifice everything for your beloved. As
a young woman who has seen many examples of this type of love I have made it my
goal to live out that type of love every day with each person I encounter. Yes,
there are many times where I fail, but the important part is to continue to
strive to be successful and holy. It is in that love that we can become more
like Christ and in becoming more like Christ we are able to share him with the
world!
So here it
is; my monthly, weekly, and even daily attempts at living a life of "Love
Without Limit" I hope you enjoy the ride!
In Christ,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment